Vacature Pricing Analyst Airfreight RFP/RFQ coördinator Schiphol (HBO/ HTS)Voor het reageren op deze vacature vragen wij u eerst uw cv te plaatsen. Indien u dit heeft gedaan, kunt u inloggen om te reageren.Deze vacature wordt u aangeboden door Skyjob Uitzendbureau - Schiphol Beroep / functie Pricing Analyst Airfreight RFP/RFQ coördinator Functieomschrijving We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled staff-member with experience in the airfreight industry preferably with commercial know-how and operational experience to coordinate all pricing and rating efforts for the Benelux and France. The Pricing and Rating Analyst position is a part of the team that develops and analyzes freight services rates and costs as a component to the overall solution provided to the clients. The position may work independently on pricing efforts, as part of a team headed by a project manager.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ASSOCIATED ACTIVITIES
• Analysis of potential or existing customers’ supply chain data and requirements
• Responsible for coordination of incoming RFP/RFQ's.
• Creation and analysis of freight services pricing with the use of available tools, Microsoft Excel and Access.
• Clear guideline setting and close communication with area and country pricing contacts to obtain adequate local pricing responses in line with the overall sales and district strategy
• Pricing conference call participation and ability to conduct conference calls independently
• Pricing Agreement and Pricing Profile implementation & maintenance for strategic accounts
• Communicate and implement exception pricing e.g. rate increases, surcharges, peak season pricing, etc.
• If for any reason, the pricing analyst can not complete the required tasks, it will be the responsibility of the pricing analyst to ensure that the work has been passed on to a person who will comply with the requirements
Functievereisten • Education Level: HBO
A minimum of three years experience in international transportation, supply chain logistics or related work experience
Experience in pricing and rating would be of advantage
Some business management and/ or project management experience is required
Dynamic, dedicated detail oriented and creative team players, providing focus on the highest levels of service at all times, with the ability to take initiative and make decisions when required
The successful candidates must be able to handle multiple projects, and have a professional, team-oriented perspective
Flexible approach to working hours to include overseas conference calls
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
Fluency in English, oral and written communication
Proficiency in current business computing applications (Microsoft Suite) Provincie Noord-Holland Regio Schiphol Sector Transport, Logistiek Functie Commercieel/ verkoop Aantal jaar ervaring meer dan 3 jaar Niveau HBO/ HTS Dienstverband Fulltime Arbeidsvoorwaarden . Bedrijfsprofiel .Voordelen plaatsen CV op CVenVacaturebank.nl